Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Very Heavy Period For 13 Days Is It Normal To Have A Heavy Period When Your Used To Having Very Light Periods?

Is it normal to have a heavy period when your used to having very light periods? - very heavy period for 13 days

My times were always Lite. I had a miscarriage two months before I was pregnant with my son. When I had an abortion, severe bleeding, and that's how I knew. He was 8 years ago and my times were pretty clear. My time is hard, but not as hard as if I failed. I do not know if it's possible something is wrong or if I only have a period of strong. What is fever? Thank you!

2 comments:

ruthie_m... said...

My first question would be, if you're sexually active. Thank you to answer this, and congratulations on your son! Now that you encounter any kind of seizures, and there is a possibility that would have been pregnant without knowing? Some women have light periods, although in their first trimester.

I know that none of us are very satisfied with my foot in the stirrup position, but maybe you should go for a gynecological examination by a doctor if the bleeding is still heavy! If you feel pain, you should verify the existence of an ectopic pregnancy (the developing fetus is lodged in one of her fallopian tubes), can cause serious problems, not knowing if you are pregnant. I think it is best to get from a doctor.

Well better safe than sorry! I hope you feel better soon! If bleeding profuse and too long May anemia and general health decline in May to take to develop.

Here is a link that is you a fairly reliable information rapidly in ectopic pregnancies, and why IU need to be revised. Good luck and God bless.

Sweet_an... said...

I think it is normal

Post a Comment