Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Jersey Roller Derby How Does One Become A Holy Roller, I Have My Bowling Jersey That Says "Jesus Strikes" Is This Enough?

How does one become a Holy Roller, I have my bowling Jersey that says "Jesus Strikes" is this enough? - new jersey roller derby

Well, if you play the stakes are high, you're a great player. So if you're standing on a church that is at stake, then it might be possible for a holy roller. Hmmm, works for me. lol

Or go to Georgia and is a Holy Roller church, jumped during the service (at least for training in acrobatics), speaking (in foreign languages and they wanted to learn Spanish in school is free of charge here notified immediately), and raised his arms and hands in honor of Jesus (the ability to improve themselves verbally are).

Well again, it depends on what for you to be there. Religion is like bowling. Everyone wants a strike, but sometimes you have to put a spare tire. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment