Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hdfc Mutual Fund Nav I Want To Invest In Mutual Fund, Using SIP. I Have Done Some Research On Internet And Come Up With 12 MF.?

I want to invest in Mutual Fund, using SIP. I have done some research on Internet and come up with 12 MF.? - hdfc mutual fund nav

I am looking for a long term investment of at least 10 years. I am planning to invest, R. MF 500 per month. Please give me any other MF to give me better returns. For problems with one of these plz tell me.


(1) ICICI Pru Infrastructure Fund - Retail Plan (G)
(2) HDFC Growth Fund (G)
(3) Regular Savings Fund - Equity Option
(4) Sundaram BNP Paribas Tax Saver (OE) (G)
(5) ICICI Pru Golden - Investment Plan - PF Option
(6) Tata Infrastructure Fund - Equity
(7) Magnum Contra - Diversified Equity Fund
(8) Birla Sun Life Buy India - Capital Funds
(9) DSP-ML Balanced Fund (G)
(10) HDFC Tax Saver (G)
(11) Franklin India Bluechip Fund - Growth
(12) Reliance Natural Resources Fund

Please keep me informed on the growth and dividends.
Why there is not much difference in the net asset value thereof.

1 comment:

muncie birder said...

Looks like I have done your job. Now is the right time to invest (I think). Sorry, this is not really understand your question.

Post a Comment