Tuesday, January 26, 2010

If I Get Audited, Do I Need Receipts, Or Will Credit Card Bills Work Do I Need To Keep All My Receipts From Paid Bills, Credit Cards Banking Etc. Etc. ???

Do I need to keep all my receipts from paid bills, credit cards banking etc. etc. ??? - if i get audited, do i need receipts, or will credit card bills work

They said that everything is kept at 5 -7 years. With today's technology, it is necessary? What happens if we are to be reviewed? Help! There is no room in my closet!

3 comments:

shazbotb... said...

I would consult a tax professional to see if you can use, for example, to save his computor in them .. In addition, do what we do ... we filled bags and kept for 7 years .. .

Clown Knows said...

You need to keep at least your bank statements and receipts and credit card spending.

kit said...

No, you can write your files if you want an Excel spreadsheet, or you can save receipts if you want in a box.

Post a Comment