Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sleepy Time Tea Does It Work Advice Needed For A Good Night Sleep...?

Advice needed for a good night sleep...? - sleepy time tea does it work

I wake up in a very difficult time falling asleep, staying asleep and often, before long, I must really. On average I get about 3 to 4 hours of sleep per night. I had this problem for about 3 or 4 weeks. I was RX Trazodone (150 mg) as sleeping pills, but not easy. Risperdal told him where I go to bed now, and my pDoc increased my dosage (I'm assuming, 5 mg), but never gave me ... I am on a weekly planner med Risperdal that I do not know, work for me because it is the opposite for me ... and gives me a feeling of unease that something I should do.
In addition to these two drugs ... Seroquel also told me to help me sleep and does not work. I tried taking melatonin ... but I've VHAand take 2 5mg here ... but now it is not working. I have tried to Sleepytime Tea ... Tea and other bedtime. Some medications insomnia world ... nothing seems to work ..
All tips for me a good night?

No comments:

Post a Comment