Friday, February 12, 2010

Pay To Invite A Celebrity To An Event Fashion Show Coming Up!!!!?

Fashion show coming up!!!!? - pay to invite a celebrity to an event

I have to show a form of charity, and wants to know if I would get invited to a celebrity or celebrities to pay to participate Clock, in addition to transportation? I give them a red carpet entrance, limousine transport and 2 tickets to the event and airfare. I know they would stay in a hotel, but it lowers the cost of giving for charitable purposes. Cut the fares in love, as it is. Anyway, if anyone knows please let me know. It also shows one of my volunteers for this event, which can have a modeling and talent competition, to ensure you are treated, should be in front of people without chickening out. I think it's a good idea, but told the volunteers that I want a fee of $ 15.00 for the application fee and must return to the CHStion or visit, the cost of the event. I like the idea too because I want local talent, but not free, so that it no chance. Let all know what you think!

8 comments:

laetitia said...

You should not pay anything for fame - Celeb ask everyone in the list of what you want - you remember is love. Take the celebrities who have the best deal. Since the models have a "consultation" has been released. To participate for the best, go to the program.

Attitude determines altitudeGIRL said...

So do not say, like a love that gives others in need) O_O

Actually, it's good that they do at a fashion show for charity, but lead to the charity!
You can edit these people and rely on donations

Bogart PHD said...

wrong

ZombiEar... said...

Not a celebrity .. Should you enough for this event, then donate those funds, instead of a chairty celeb.

As for the models or what .. You are responsible. This is a Carity event. People expect to share the money.

Bones said...

I do not think that you have to pay, try to talk their publisist if they have already agreed, and said nothing about a fee, then no, of course.

Good luck, is his own fashion line?
If so, congratulations.

Cinnamon said...

No, no need to be paid and the treatment for a good cause

Sarah B said...

Address of the law and ethics class srry mayb idk but fortunately

A-PERSON... said...

Why should I read something that long?

Post a Comment