Sunday, December 13, 2009

C-box How Do I Connect Xbox In Upstairs Room To My Wireless P/c Box?

How do i connect xbox in upstairs room to my wireless p/c box? - c-box

If you speak (no report about that is, if you connect the Xbox console directly) to a laptop or a computer with wireless internet so what should connect the Ethernet cable from the Xbox to the computer, and also be some open ports on your computer. To port on your computer, it is best to open, 1-800-4-MY-XBOX and let them know that you are a joint should be. I know that you need to open UDP port, and a few others, but one thing you should be aware what kind of connection is that there is a small chance, has to work properly, because a lot of things that go with Wrona must configure and even if you are this way, an important opportunity to make the connection is very slow.

Hope this helps !!!!!

If that does not know the type of connection that you can ask me and I'll try to explain to other species.

No comments:

Post a Comment